Injury Treatment Rates
We NO LONGER accept Medical Healthcare plans and Injured Workers claims
We continue to treat injuries from motor vehicle accidents (MVA), motorcycle accidents, and premises slip and fall injuries. You MUST have an open insurance claim with remaining benefits. Your Auto Personal Injury Protection (PIP) or Home Owners insurance may pay all or part of the charges.
Injury therapy treatment is applied ONLY to those areas of the body that your doctor lists in their referral for massage therapy. A doctor referral with diagnosis is required for all treatment.
|97124||Massage Therapy||$56.00 per 15 minute billing unit|
|97140||Manual Therapy||$60.00 per 15 minute billing unit|
|97112||Neuromuscular Re-Education||$60.00 per 15 minute billing unit|
Rates effective: January 1, 2023. Insurance-based injury treatment is distinct from holistic healing and relaxation services. Differences include but are not limited to:
- Referral for therapeutic massage from your health care provider with their diagnoses of problems and a treatment plan.
- In-depth communication with your medical health care team including the referring doctor(s), insurance company(ies) and your attorney.
- Application of advanced knowledge, skills, and/or equipment to assist you in reaching Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI).
- Full payment is NOT paid at date of service and multi-session discounts are NOT available.
- Advanced level of certifications and licensing.
- Creation of photos, detailed assessments, treatment charts and reports for your medical health care team.
- Representation in court cases as a Therapeutic and Bodywork expert when ordered.
Contact us today for more information.