Injury Treatment Services
MVA, Motorcycle, Slip & Fall and Injured Worker Claims:
We continue to schedule and treat on first come basis patients injuries from motor vehicle accidents (MVA), motorcycle accidents, Slip & Fall injuries, and injured workers. Open valid claim, remaining benefits, and doctor referral for massage therapy are required.
Medical Healthcare Insurance Patients: We accept only Kaiser Permanente PPO plans and First Choice.
Note: Due to staffing shortages, effective 02/01/2023 patients wanting to use Medical Healthcare plans will be added to our 4-12 week wait list. Call first to learn wait time status and please do NOT self-schedule online. Doctor referral for massage therapy required to bill your insurance.
Treatment is done through your comfortable clothing and applied ONLY to those areas of the body that your doctor lists in their referral for massage therapy. Our hi-lo table is wheelchair transfer friendly. Lubricants may be used during neck injury treatment.
Best Body Moves offers healing and restorative bodywork for all injured areas using Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, the Feldenkrais Method® and Trager®-infused Trauma Release therapy. Specific treatment of whiplash, headache and jaw pain may also include deep tissue cervical massage and intraoral massage.
Conditions That Can Be Helped
- Headache, PTSD, head / brain injury
- Jaw and face pain, TMJ problems
- After oral surgery: crown, implant, root canal, etc.
- Neck and shoulder pain, scoliosis
- Before and after surgery: neck, chest, shoulder and rotator cuff
- Sciatica pain and numbness
- MS, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, myofascial pain syndrome
- Sports pain and mind-body underperformance